Online Ticketing Policies and Procedures
- Subscription tickets will be held at the door for you at the Will Call table before each concert, unless you ask for them to be mailed.
- Single concert tickets will be held at the door in your name unless you ask for them to be mailed (use the “Special Requests” box during online checkout and be sure to include a postal mailing address). On orders placed within 7 days of a concert, tickets cannot be mailed out but will instead be held at the door.
- Seating: Unless you specify otherwise in the “special requests” section of your order form, we will group your tickets together, in the same row when possible.
- Accessibility: Our venue is wheelchair accessible. Please let us know if you need any special assistance in the “special requests” section of your order form.
- Programs are subject to change.
- Online sales carry a small service charge of $3 to help defray our expenses for online payment processing.
- All sales are final and non-refundable. If you are unable to attend a performance, you may donate your tickets to The Chamber Orchestra of Boston as a tax-deductible contribution. Please notify us at (617) 266-1626 at least 24 hours in advance of the performance.
Questions? Email us or call 617-266-1626.